I purchased a pair of Therafit sneakers a couple of years ago and I really liked them.When I saw a bogo offer from them over the summer, I figured I would get a couple more pair.
I got another pair of sneakers and a pair of walking shoes. The gimmick with this product is that it has 3 support rods that you can put in or remove depending on how much support you want. The rods in my sneakers kept falling out and getting lost. I had to write to customer service twice before someone responded and said they would send new rods.
After wearing them a few more times, and losing a few more rods, I wrote again and asked if I could get a refund and their response was that I was past the 45 day "window" and their system would not allow a refund. Seriously? They said I could return the shoes and they would send me another pair. First of all, why would I want another pair, and secondly, it was right before Christmas and there was no way I was going to stand in line at the post office, so I just let it go.
I went to wear the shoes the other day, and the tongue in one of the shoes came completely off the shoe.
Really, just an all around disappointment I wrote AGAIN to customer service, but haven't gotten a reply.I give up.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Therafit Sneakers
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "On Wednesday, December 11th Wet Seal had a sale going on where everything in the store was $15.00 or less. It was a great deal so I figured instead of..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "This is the worst place to order flowers from. *** would have better quality and better delivery. I Ordered flowers for my mom in Florida. The Eva's web..."
- "When I went to retrieve my luggage from the carousel the wheel was broken off the bag. No one tagged it or said anything. I had to drag it..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."